Vinyl Laminate Flooring
Bisek Interiors in Montgomery offers durable laminate and vinyl flooring that will look great for years to come. The options we provide are suitable for many different applications throughout the home. Read through the flooring options below, and contact us if you would like to request any of our services!
Sign up for our email list for advanced specials and notices
We carry several colors for the active family and those with a household that has pets. Resistant to scratches and stains, laminate provides the real look of stone, tile, or wood without the high price and added maintenance of hardwood. Achieve different looks throughout your home using a realistic look of wood laminate in the kitchen, tile laminate in the bathroom, and stone laminate in the entryway. A versatile solution matching a variety of styles, laminate flooring is backed by incredible warranties and professional installation. This option effectively protects against wear, stains, and fading.
Our laminate flooring selection includes products from Quick Step, Mannington, and Mohawk.
Cleaning/Maintaining Your Laminate Floors
- Use rugs at entrances to help clean your shoes
- Keep your floors swept
- Do not use steam mops or wet mop your wood floors.
- Keep your humidity in the house between 35% and 55%
- Visit your floors manufacture’s website for the most precise care and maintenance techniques.
Vinyl flooring options have come a long way over the years, and now include LVT or luxury vinyl tile. This is an upgrade from vinyl sheet, but still less expensive when compared to its true tile counterpart. The look of real stone, ceramic, or even wood can be replicated with vinyl flooring. LVT can be installed with or without grout. Vinyl flooring is also warmer under your feet than traditional wood or tile floors, and can be even more durable than most applications. It performs beautifully, withstands heavy foot traffic, and resists stains, all while providing great comfort. This is the least expensive hard surface flooring available.
Cleaning/Maintaining Your Vinyl Floors
- Keep floors swept.
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately.
- Wash the floor with nonabrasive floor cleaner.
- Never push, pull, or drag furniture across vinyl floors. Always lift and carry.
- Heavy furniture or appliances that are not moved often should be equipped with flat, non-staining floor protectors.
- Avoid using a vacuum with a beater bar.
- Visit your floors’ manufacture’s website for the most precise care and maintenance techniques.