At Bisek Interiors of Montgomery, we offer a wide variety of tile flooring and other tile options to fit any room of your home. Below, read more about the variety of tile we have available for projects of all types!Ceramic tile
- Ceramic or non-porcelain tile, generally made from red or white clay fired in a kiln, is always finished with a durable glaze that adds to the color and pattern.
- This type of tile is used for both wall and floor applications.
- Softer and easier to cut than porcelain tile, it is suitable for light to moderate traffic.
Mosaic & decorative tile
- Natural Stones are beautiful with each tile looking different than the others.
- Needs more maintenance that ceramic and porcelain
- Can be used on floors and walls.
- Available in neutral or bright colors. Mosaic tile is designed with interlocking shapes that create an intricate pattern with one or several colors.
- These include brick glass, marble, hex marble, stone, and arabesque. Some colors we carry include various shades of turquoise, earth tone browns and greens, oranges, and reds.
- Mosaic tile is made from glass, and includes frosted, mosaic, translucent, and wheat glass to name just a few.
- Made from fine, dense clay porcelain tile is more scratch-resistant than ceramic because of its harder body.
- Porcelain tile is fired at higher temperatures, which results in superior durability and ultimate stain resistance.
- Additionally, this ensures it is also frost-proof and suitable for any application in commercial or residential settings.
- We carry this resilient tile in un-glazed, high-polished, and matte options.